Many officials who are concerned about marijuana legalization are concerned about children having easier access to the drug.
Well one Arizona toddler had just that. A nearly 2 year old girl had eaten mac and cheese that was made using THC butter.
According to authorities, 25-year old Alaina Limpert was arrested and taken into custody last week after someone from her home alerted the Department of Child Safety and told them the toddler had eaten the marijuana laced food.
According to KTVK, cops said that the mother did not take her daughter in for medical treatment despite knowing what happened. According to the police, Limpert “laughed about the side effects the child experienced during that time and then proceeded to place her into their backyard pool to use the cold water to ‘shock’ her.”
All three of Limpert’s children have been taken away and she is due in court on April 19th.